The elegant design of this reading lamp is a joy. Its distinct shape conveys precision and understated style that would enhance any office or home environment. With its homogeneous lighting, it is a winner among LED lamps.
Manufactured from a single piece of high quality aluminium alloy, it creates an attractive design element and helps dissipate heat, thus extending LED life. The Y is sturdy, yet lightweight and a perfect choice for the modern energy conscious user.
- Available in Silver with either a white or red wire conductor detail
- Available in Warm White (3000K) and Cool White (5650K)
- Constructed of a single piece of aluminium alloy
- Touch switch located at the base
- Technology — DC LED, 2 Rows of 3x1W LEDs
- LED Life of approx. 50,000 hours, System Life approx. 20,000 hours plus
- Energy Saving—Lower Green House Gas (CO2) emissions. LED lighting systems use less power, when compared to equivalent light outputs: compact fluorescents(40% less), standard fluorescents (50% less), incandescent bulbs and halogens (80% less). Low heat production, lowering air conditioning demands.
- Environment Friendly Materials—Meets the EU RoHS standard and contains no mercury, cadmium, lead or chromium. Made from recyclable aluminium alloy.
- Long Life—The LED Lamp system has a life in excess of 20 000 hours. At least 20x that of incandescent bulbs, 10x that of fluorescent lamps, 4x that of compact fluorescent lamps and 10x that of halogen lamps.
- Technology: DC LED
- LED Light Source: 6W (6x1W LED)
- Colour Temperature: 3,000K or 5,650K
- Luminous Flux: 400lm(3,000K) or 425lm(5,650K)
- Average Illumination: 700 Lux(3,000K) or 840 Lux(5,650K) at 35cm Height
- CRI: 75(3,000K) or 75(5,650K)
- Power Consumption: 8W
- DC Input Current: 0.15A
- Input Voltage: 90-240V AC , 50-60Hz / 24V DC plug pack
- Weight: 1kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimensions: 35cm H
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.